Day 1: Hanoi- Bai Tu Long- Thien Canh Son Cave
7.40 – 8.10: Pick up from Hanoi old Quarter (NOT INCLUDED in cabin price). Drive to Halong Bay. Short break on the way.
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin your cruise.
13.15 – 13.30: Having lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and though out the cruise).
15.00: Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave. Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
17.00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Drum Cave. Happy Hour (sunset party)
18.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15: Sumptuous Set-dinner onboard
21.00: Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat. Happy Hour! Buy two drink – get one free (wine by the bottle excluded) Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay- Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village- Hanoi
6.15: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served..
7.00: Have breakfast in dining room.
8.00 – 9:30: Visit the Vung Vieng Village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are created. Then return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
10.00: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.30 – 12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Habour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation
16:00 -16.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults. Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
|Inclusion||Exclusion||Things To Bring|
Your journey of Halong Bay discovery will certainly perfect by our beautiful Paloma Cruise which is fully equipped. We offer a warm room with plasma television, luxurious soft bed, modern bathroom, nice restaurant serving dishes Vietnam, spacious sundeck where you can sunbathe and enjoy the great scenery of Halong Bay. Our friendly and enthusiastic staffs will make you feel as being in your lovely house, come and experience with Paloma Cruise
- Visit one of the largest and most beautiful Caves on Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave).
- Relax on the wonderful beach of Titov Island or enjoy various other leisure activities.
- Enjoy Cooking Demonstration Class and discover the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine.
Paloma Cruise – The high-class ship was launch in 2009 and specialized in Halong Bay trip, we are proud of having a professional and fervent crew always accessible, ensuring a wonderful cruise for tourists. We meet all your need during the time you spend on our cruise, furthermore, there is a massage and spa area on the cruise
- Rebuilt: May 2015
- Length 38m
- Height 3,7m
- Width 9,5m
- 01 sun-decks 80m2
- 01 Dinning area 60m2
- Bar 25m2
- 22 Luxury Cabins
- Paloma Cruise has a total of 22 luxurious cabins. En- suite cabins are equipped with fascinated furniture and facilities that offer all you need and more than your expectation.
3. Restaurant and bar
- Located in the third floor, here is the beautiful place to enjoy meals. The menu of Paloma Cruise is the harmony combination of Vietnamese cuisine and European cuisine. You may feel interested in food presentation that is made in art form with a lot of fresh herb and so refined and healthy. Our bar suits the restaurant and ready to service you all day with various kinds of wine, soft drink, alcohol. Here you can relax on soft sofa and watch DVD on the plasma TV.
- The Sundeck is placed on the fourth floor offering you a perfect view on limestone islets, blue sea, caves, lagoons on the bay.
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Sea View||15 m2||195*200||Enter your departure date|
|Luxury Cabin||18 m2||195*200||Enter your departure date|
|Family Suite Cabin||25 m2||100*200, 195*200||Enter your departure date|