Day 1: Hanoi- Bai Tu Long- Thien Canh Son Cave
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City and boarding
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15: 30 PM: Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave. After visting the Thien Canh Son Cave, you will enjoy kayaking activities around magnificent karst mountains.
18:00 PM: Sunset party is served on sundeck.
19.15 Having dinner and overnight on board.
( Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services are available )
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long- Cap La
6: 00 AM: Start your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served
7: 00 AM: Have breakfast
08:30 AM: Transfer to the Day Boat and start cruising to admire the great beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Kayaking in Cap La Area – Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the area is full of the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with small beaches.
12:30 PM : BBQ lunch is served on the beach or on boat (depend on the weather or tide levels)
14:00 PM : After Lunch, you have more time for kayaking around magnificent karst mountains or relaxing on the beach.
16:00 PM : The vessel cruises back to Paloma Cruise for a second night.
19: 00 PM: Having dinner on board.
( Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services )
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
Day 3: Vong Vieng Floating Village- Hanoi
06: 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 – 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village and short visit the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown.
10: 00 AM: Check out your cabin and enjoy Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch
11.45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus or car back to Hanoi.
4:30 PM: Arrive in Hanoi . Trip ends
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals: Vietnamese menu. Would you please advise us any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults. Extra bed is available with additional charge at 20$ /night (upon your request)
|Inclusion||Exclusion||Things To Bring|
Your journey of Halong Bay discovery will certainly perfect by our beautiful Paloma Cruise which is fully equipped. We offer a warm room with plasma television, luxurious soft bed, modern bathroom, nice restaurant serving dishes Vietnam, spacious sundeck where you can sunbathe and enjoy the great scenery of Halong Bay. Our friendly and enthusiastic staffs will make you feel as being in your lovely house, come and experience with Paloma Cruise
- Visit one of the largest and most beautiful Caves on Halong Bay – Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave).
- Relax on the wonderful beach of Titov Island or enjoy various other leisure activities.
- Enjoy Cooking Demonstration Class and discover the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine.
Paloma Cruise – The high-class ship was launch in 2009 and specialized in Halong Bay trip, we are proud of having a professional and fervent crew always accessible, ensuring a wonderful cruise for tourists. We meet all your need during the time you spend on our cruise, furthermore, there is a massage and spa area on the cruise
- Rebuilt: May 2015
- Length 38m
- Height 3,7m
- Width 9,5m
- 01 sun-decks 80m2
- 01 Dinning area 60m2
- Bar 25m2
- 22 Luxury Cabins
- Paloma Cruise has a total of 22 luxurious cabins. En- suite cabins are equipped with fascinated furniture and facilities that offer all you need and more than your expectation.
3. Restaurant and bar
- Located in the third floor, here is the beautiful place to enjoy meals. The menu of Paloma Cruise is the harmony combination of Vietnamese cuisine and European cuisine. You may feel interested in food presentation that is made in art form with a lot of fresh herb and so refined and healthy. Our bar suits the restaurant and ready to service you all day with various kinds of wine, soft drink, alcohol. Here you can relax on soft sofa and watch DVD on the plasma TV.
- The Sundeck is placed on the fourth floor offering you a perfect view on limestone islets, blue sea, caves, lagoons on the bay.
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Sea View||15 m2||195*200||Enter your departure date|
|Luxury Cabin||18 m2||195*200||Enter your departure date|
|Family Suite Cabin||25 m2||100*200, 195*200||Enter your departure date|