Day 1: Hanoi- Tuan Chau Island- Halong Bay
7.30 – 19.30
- Local English speaking tour guide and the shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Area to start the trip to Halong Bay on a 4 star Halong Bay cruise – Pelican Cruise.
- Enjoy and take some photos of the beautiful and peaceful landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
Stop over at Hai Duong province for stretching your legs and refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
- Arrive at Tuan ChauMarina, take a short break and enjoy seasonal tea at the private lounge of Pelican Cruise.
- Transfer to Pelican Cruise by a tender.
- Enjoy welcome drink followed by the cruise briefing, safety instructions and check into the cabin. Start to cruise and explore Halong Bay of Vietnam.
- Lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes will be served in the dining room while cruising through the bay, passing the most gorgeous and soundless areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island.
- It’s time to visit Luon cave,the impeccable combination of lime-stone mountains and crystal blue sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking by yourself.
- Visiting the stunning TiTop island for swimming, sun bathing or spend some time to take steps to reach the top and enjoy the panoramic view of Halong Bay from above.
- Return Pelican Cruise and enjoy your free time while sailing to Luon Bo area,and anchor overnight. Now you are going to attend the Cooking class on the sundeck to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chatting with your friends or other members on the trip and relaxing or simply watching the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
19.30 – 23.00
- Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International BBQ Set Menu Dinner will be served on your sundeck. Enjoy the meal among the cool and fresh atmosphere in the middle of the bay is surely your unforgettable experience in life.
- Evening activities include Leisure your time with a chat around the bar, watching movies and, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Image Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess, or reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing.
- end of the day 1.
Day 2: Halong Bay- Sung Sot Cave- Hanoi
06.00 – 08.00
- The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
- Enjoy the beautiful morning with the view of the bay’s landscape from the dining room while having breakfast with coffee, tea, and pastries.
08.00 – 11.30
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest caves in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to Pelican Halong Cruises. Check out and settle your bill at the reception.
- Have a lunch while cruising back to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery while approaching the wharf.
- Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
- Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
|Inclusion||Exclusion||Things To Bring|
As one of the most luxurious four-star cruises in Halong Bay, Pelican Cruise offers tourists a pioneering new generation of vessels with both uncompromising quality and safety standards.
Cruising on the boat through all islands and blue water areas in Halong Bay, you will have a very special chance to admire the most relaxing way the archipelago’s marvelous scenery. Discovering the 7th Natural Wonder such as Halong Bay at its best in the highest service standard of Pelican Cruise is promised to be your most unforgettable memories in your life.
- Visit Luon cave,the impeccable combination of lime-stone mountains and crystal blue sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking by yourself
- Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest caves in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
- Visiting the stunning Ti Top island for swimming, sun bathing or spend some time to take steps to reach the top and enjoy the panoramic view of Halong Bay from above
- Launched time: 2014
- Length: 40m
- Width: 10m
- Height: 11m
- Number of cabins: 17
- Deluxe Cabin: 11 (14m2)
- Suite Cabin: 6 (14m2)
- Family Deluxe Cabin: 4 (28m2)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Central Air-conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Towels
- Private Toilet
- Complimentary mineral Water
- Life Jacket
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Ocean View||14 m2||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Suite Ocean View||14 m2||Twin/Double bed||Enter your departure date|
|Royal Suite Ocean View||30m2||King size bed||Enter your departure date|