Day 01: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Lunch + Dinner)
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter Area and head to Halong Bay to enjoy your trip on a four star Halong Bay cruise.
12.30: Arrive at Swan reception and be transferred by tender to Swan Cruises.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink followed by the cruise briefing about the safety of boat and activities included then cabin check-in.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu is served in the dining room while leisurely cruising to the staple of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive at the kayaking area – Cap La Island. Kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing is surely the most fun and exciting experiences during the trip to Halong Bay of Vietnam.
17.30: Get back to the boat and join Sunset party from the sundeck and enjoy the amazing view of the bay while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard. You will have a chance to enjoy the cool and wonderful atmosphere of Halong Bay in the evening which is truly worthy.
20.30: It’s free time for joining Games; go squid fishing to get fun and luckily you can catch some squids there.
Overnight onboard at the quiet area.
Day 02: Thien Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level, and operating conditions without prior notice.
|INCLUSIONS||EXCLUSIONS||THINGS TO BRING|
Launched in 2015, Swan Cruise Halong impressed guests by its traditional vessel design. Join a tourof the cruise, tourists will have a chance to experience a lot of activities both on board and water as well. Promised by professional serving, tourist’s holiday is committed to being safe and friendly to the environment in Halong Bay. Additionally, Swan Cruise Halong also concern about their social responsibility so they support the local community through offering jobs to local staff and supporting the local community to our highest capacity. Let’s discover the world natural heritage site with SWAN CRUISE –the world standard 3-star cruise; you surely have an unforgettable memory in Halong Bay
- Enjoy your journey discovering Halong bay in the high service standard and learn more about Vietnamese culture.
- Swim in the crystal blue water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst mountain.
- Sunbathing on the top sundeck with the tremendous view of the bay.
- Sunset party and cooking demonstration on the sundeck under the instruction of Swan Cruise’s Chef.
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the early morning and enjoy the beauty of the sunrise in the middle of the bay.
- Visit Foat fishing village of Vung Vieng to explore the culture of the local community in Halong Bay.
- Built: 2015
- Design concept: Vietnamese and traditional wooden style
- Length: 26 m
- Width: 6.6m
- Height: 7m
- Deck 1: Guest cabins and kitchen
- Dec k 2: Guest cabins + Bar and restaurant
- Deck 3: Sundeck + Bar
- Average cabin size: 10 – 12 sqm
- Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
- Cabins Facilities: Comfort bedding, Air-con, Private Bath.
- Generator: 02 pieces
- Cruising speed: 15 – 17 kilometer per hour
- Crew: 10
- Total: 08 cabins (Double/Twin/Triple/Family)
- Number of Deluxe Cabins: 08 Cains
- Passenger Capacity: 17 pax
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- In-house Slippers
- Fire Extinguisher
- Life Jackets
|Accommodations||Cabin size||Bed size||Check Rates|
|Deluxe Cabin||14m2||Doube/ Twin Bed||Enter your departure date|
|Deluxe Family||30 m2||Doube/ Twin Bed||Enter your departure date|
|Honey Moon Suite Cabin||18m2||Doube Bed||Enter your departure date|